Monday, November 15, 2010

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ARGUMENTS

I found Katies , Immigration Reformationvery interesting. She obviously did her research and brought up great facts and outstanding opinions of her own. I would have never thought that Austin and Houston would be one of the toughest on immigration issues. Since these cities are basically in the middle of the state and not right on the border like Laredo. ,

Like Katie, I was also raised on a ranch in South Texas city called Encinal. My family and I still have some problems with illegal immigrates braking into the house, , cars and disturbing our animals. Not saying that every single illegal immigrate did these things just that it happens every now and then. On the other hand I do agree that not all illegal’s should be deported. That’s why I am a big fan of the
Come on this is America! If you were in their shoes wouldn’t you try to do everything you could do to make a better life for you and your family??? I know I would. Ever heard of second chance or new beginnings.
I also feel that the ICE, (
As for the jobs here in America we control our own destiny. That’s why we have colleges. So if your feeling sorry for yourself do something to help youself out. Don’t say its someone’s else’s fault. Right now it rough on everyone to find a job. We all know this is the most diverse country in the world, and Hispanics are not the only illegal immigrates here, although they get the most heat from the media because we are a border state. However, I’ll go back to one of my previous blogs, and reiterate that there are still on going projects to secure our borders. Would it be great if these project ever got finished? I feel that they should go through the legal process to become a U.S. citizen even though it is a very long process.
DREAM Act. ICE.gov), program is great for determining if the illegal’s have been good citizens or not. Obviously this is used in the booking process, and I also agree with Katies answer to her question. If they are first time offenders, hard workers give them a chance. Everyone makes mistakes here and there. But I say this process is good for the illegal immigrates that are repeat offenders and not taking advantage of there opportunities here. Just like with us U.S. citizens we continue to mess up we go to jail and/or prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment